Sunday 31 July 2011

Gardaland 25.07.11

Gardaland is a theme park.



We stayed at the Gardaland Hotel.

Gardaland has lots of rides.





My favourite ride was the jungle rapids. They spin and they are like bumper boats.

There is a track that you follow.  At the end people squirt us.

I wanted to bring my bathers because there were geysers that squirted up.







I liked the magic house, at the end of the ride it feels as if you are upside down, but it was only the roof turning.

I went on two rides that were boats that went straight down and I got very wet. I was scared but excited.

3 comments:

  1. Ciao Finn
    Do you like the Aqua park you went too. Do you like the places you have been to and do you like all of your other pictures.

    I like your photos and i wish i can go down that slippery slide.

    from bailey james

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Finn, that must have been a fun day. I wish i was there to come down the slides with you.
    Must have been fun for you and Jeddy playing on the Geysers
    Love you,
    Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Finn.....looks like you had such a great time! Tamika and Zashka are jealous and would love to share the fun with you!

    ReplyDelete