Saturday 2 July 2011

On the Weekend 01.07.11

On Saturday I went to the beach.

There was a swimming pool at the beach.

The sand is groomed every night.



It has a playground at the beach.

I had pasta for lunch and I had some coke.

We had to wear caps to go into the pool.



The beach has rows and rows of umbrella's and tents, you have your own spot on the beach and can not wander off.

It was FUN!!

On Sunday I hired a bike, Dad hired one to with a seat on the back for Jedd.


I hired one with gears.


I road 8 kms around the walls of Lucca.
 















Then we went to the playground.

Then we went for another ride home.


I had Gelati when I got home. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow Finn. Sounds like you had a great weekend. I am very jealous that you get to eat gelati. John and I ate lots of gelati when we were in Italy. It's delicious.
    Ciao
    Catherine & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finn,
    Hope you enjoyed your great weekend at the Beach and swimming pool. That's a great action photo of you on your bike and just look at your face as you enjoy your gelati. Wish i was there.
    Love, Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Finn

    I great to see you riding your bike, especially with gears, I hope this made it easie to ride

    I would love to be sharing your gelati it looks yummy
    love you
    grannyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete